Friday, September 21, 2012

Shifted Perspective Officially Out!

I've actually had it up for about a month, mostly a soft opening to friends, but I started a blog tour via Bewitching Blog Tours on September the 10th. I am sorry it took so long to announce this, but I had a lot of family and job issues so this was the earliest I had to really update my page with the announcement. I'll have a subsequent post of places kind enough to host me during the blitz and of sites that have been kind enough to host other things such as reviews/guest blogs/interviews after the tenth.

But, here's the art for Shifted Perspective as made by my cover artist, Rebecca Weaver:


It can be found at Amazon.com, Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble.com for $1.99 US. It's coming to CreateSpace soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment